I'm a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at Stanford University. I work with Phil Levis in the SING group on Sirikata, building a scalable, federated, and secure virtual world platform.
I've also started posting updates here.
- Sirikata - an open source platform for 3D virtual worlds [ home | download | code ]
- berkelium - Chromium rendered offscreen, for embedding browsers in GL/DX applications [ home | code ]
- liboauthcpp - A pure C++ library for performing OAuth requests [ code ]
- KataSpace - a simple web-based Sirikata world [ info | code ]
- the BE community - a web-based 3D environment for young people fighting cancer [ home | code ]