These are the major projects I've worked on.
- Sirikata - an open source platform for 3D virtual worlds [ home | download | code | pubs ]
- KataSpace - a simple web-based Sirikata world [ info | code ]
- the BE community - a web-based 3D environment for young people fighting cancer [ home | code ]
- OurBricks - share & sell 3D models and let your customers preview them directly in the browser [ home ]
- High Quality Interactive Rendering - academic research into efficient rendering of complex scenes (adaptive frameless rendering) and photorealistic effects (precomputed radiance transfer techniques) [ pubs ]
Libraries & Code
These are smaller short-term projects or code libraries I've developed and maintain.
- berkelium - Chromium rendered offscreen, for embedding browsers in GL/DX applications [ home | code ]
- liboauthcpp - A pure C++ library for performing OAuth requests [ code ]
- json-spirit - C++ JSON library using Boost Spirit for parsing: dead simple JSON parsing and serialization for C++ applications [ code ]
- sltrace - library for collecting traces of Second Life (objects, movement), including coordinating many simultaneous bots for a full trace of a large area [ code ]
- link-wrapper-stats - analysis of multiple redirecting link shorteners in Tweets [ code ]
- sgrep - grep with smart filtering specified in .sgrep configuration files, making grepping your project nice by keeping crap binaries, build byproducts, and third party projects out of your grep results [ code ]
- pyhashxx - wrapper of xxHash, an extremely fast, high quality non-cryptographic hash function [ code | pypi ]